Residential Moving Service You can Depend on!
Residential moving services serviced with care and pride. A BBB accredited business, we perform swiftly, carefully, and respect our customer’s needs! Our residential move services include moving individuals or groups from apartments and family homes. You can call us Apartment Movers or Residential moving services, no matter the name, but the end result is always the same, customers receiving the best moving expectancy possible.
If you are someone who needs help last second and needs a professional crew to handle the work…we are the ones to do the job! Our residential moving service movers are professionally trained. All of our staff go through a rigorous background check so your mind is at ease. Moving a few block can be as stressful as moving a thousand miles away. Our skill residential moving services crew are trained professionals and can remove a lot of stress by providing high quality moving services for you!
submit your free moving quote for residential moving services!
Long Distance Move Rates:
For Long Distance moves ( over 50 miles from our Portland office) please call our office to obtain a detailed quote. More info on OMSA Mileage Tariff
LOCAL MOVE RATES:
- Reminder: After 8th service hours worked and/or 7 pm Mon-Sat whatever scenario applies, the rate does change to the overtime rate per OMSA . Please scroll down to review the overtime rates.
- Rate below only apply to local moves | local moves apply if your move is 50 miles from our Portland office. All full service moves includes 10-26 foot moving truck and moving equipment.
- All full service rates ( when truck is provided) are regulated by Oregon department of transportation and cannot be adjusted. They are enforced by a Tariff that can be found on the OMSA website ( Here )
Residential Moving Service Full Service Regular Rate (WITH A TRUCK):
2 hour minimum weekdays & 5 hour minimum on weekends
7 AM to 7 PM Monday – Saturday
2 Movers & 1 truck
[Under 1,200 sq ft move | 1 bedroom | Studio]
3 Movers & 1 truck
[ 1,200 sq – 1,800 sq ft ]
4 Mover & 1 truck
[1,900 sq ft – and up ]
4 Mover & 2 trucks
[ 2,000 sq ft – and up ]
For each additional mover per hour
RESIDENTIAL LABOR ONLY RATES: (WITHOUT A TRUCK. JUST LABOR AND EQUIPMENT):
3 Hour Min Mon-Sun | Moving blankets/tie downs are not provided for labor only moves. It is customer responsibility to provide moving blankets and tie downs.
2 Movers & Equipment
3 hour min [under 1,200 sq ft move | 1 bedroom | Studio]
2 Movers & Equipment
3 hour min [1,900 sq ft – and up ]
4 Movers & Equipment
3 hour min [ 2,000 sq ft – and up ]
5 Movers & Equipment
3 hour min [ 2,500 sq ft – and up ]
Each additional mover
Labor only Move travel Fee:
We charge $1.90 per mile. The trip is calculated round trip. Our minimum travel fee is $55.00. If we are following you to unload to a 2nd address, that will be calculated in the total travel fee.
When the Portland Movers is required to either obtain permit(s), place barricades, place parking meters hoods, and/or request parking permit placement verification to perform pickup and/or delivery because of the size, weight or nature of a move or due to local restrictions, a charge of $38.30 per hour, subject to a minimum charge of one (1) hour for vehicle and driver will be made for such service, plus the cost of the permit(s), if any. A copy of the paid receipt will be retained in the customers file as proof of such permit charges.
Definition of 3 hour or 2 hour min:
If your move takes less than 2 hours at the booked 2 hour min or less than 3 hours at the booked 3 hour min for labor only moves, then you will be charged the 2 hour min at end of job completion due to the “2 hour min requirement per policy”.
Hours spent on a job is mainly determined by different factors including
- How far moving truck parked relative to entrance of the home
- How customers have packed and ready when movers arrive
- Disassembling and assembling of oversize furniture including beds, dining tables
- How much stairs mover have to go up and down to get to moving truck Portland local moving companies ‘DON’T MILK THE CLOCK’. We value your time.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We value your comments and will like to serve you in the best possible way. Please check out our different services below or call to speak with one of our representatives!
These are some of the options that are offered with our “Residential Moving Services”. Please call and ask our specialist about details and we can come up with a great package for your needs!